RACE PANEL - CATALYST ATLANTA (2016)
A candid conversation with Scott Sauls, Soong-Chan Rah, Propaganda, Jenny Yang, and Mark DeYmaz, around race and the Church from the Catalyst Atlanta stage.
WELCOMING THE STRANGER - Q CONFERENCE
The Bible is clear the people of God should extend love to the stranger, the foreigner, and the immigrant. But what are the implications of this teaching for the public square? As the Church attempts to apply sacred scripture to the current immigration debate, Jenny Yang offers a new perspective that combines justice with compassion.
How The BiBle has informed my thinking on justice issues
A short from interview from Zondervan for God's Justice Bible.
- 7 Leaders to Follow in 2017 - RELEVANT
- This Christmas, Remember the Refugees - Christianity Today
- We Are Followers of a Middle Eastern Refugee - Christianity Today
- What Burma's Chin Refugees Need Beyond Aung San Suu Kyi - Christianity Today
- Evangelicals and Refugees: Care First, Conversion Maybe Later - Religion News Service
- How 'Otheriing' Hurts Our Witness - Sojourners